Saturday, October 18, 2008

Something borrowed, something blue, something new....


Since I was a little girl I always dreamed of being in a wedding. It just so happens that last Saturday my boyfriend’s future sister-in-law asked me to take part in her special day. I am going to be a bridesmaid, wearing a black and white dress. I can honestly say that I cannot wait to walk down the aisle arm in arm and dancing until my feet hurt. I love everything about weddings. From the flower arrangements, to the location, down to the invitation itself, I always seem to get so excited.
Jodi, the bride to be, has asked me to help her plan this wedding. Although the wedding isn’t until next year, we have already started looking at different catering halls in the tri-state area, visited multiple florists, look through books of invitations and cakes, and have gone to look at dresses. Not only do I feel honored to be part of this wedding, but I feel honored in helping to make this a night to remember. An autumn wedding will take place sometime next year, and I already imagine the leaves falling as they walk down the steps as Mr. & Mrs. Riccobono.

No comments: