Saturday, October 18, 2008

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!


Growing up in Manhattan where Central Park was basically my back yard Is what I call home. I truly understand when others say that is it “the city that never sleeps.” There is always something exciting going on around you. Transportation? The only thing you need to live in the city is your own two feet. Occasionally I would take a cab or a subway to get to my destination. But other than that it was me and my own two feet. Walking down a New York City block, you have a variety of restaurants to choose from. Depending on what your little heart desires you can choose from Mexican, Greek, Italian, Chinese, etc . Walking down Fifth Avenue Is every woman’s dream. You have the most expensive stores anyone could choose from such as, Louie Vutton, Dior, Gucci, Chanel, Saks, etc. Someone could never get bored in New York City. For entertainment, there is the traditional Broadway shows, comedy clubs, walk around Times Square, take a horse and buggie ride through Central Park, and even visit historical sites such as St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. No matter the time, day, hour, or season there is ALWAYS something to do in New York City.

No comments: