Sunday, September 21, 2008

Living in a dormmm....

Okayyyy... So, I had a completley different picture in my head when i thought of living on my own. I forgot that i have to clean my apt, do laundry and all the above... and not only do i have to do all that, i have to be on top of my school work as well. One of the actual exciting things about living in a dorm that i liked was decorating it :) It was alot of fun to be able to creat my own little area in the bedroom that defined who i was; i have always liked to decorate but it was alot more fun here at the dorm... Other than having to clean and cook , living on my own isnt as bad as i thought it would be. I was very scared at first because i was nervous i would not be able to keep up with everything; but now almost a month into living on my own; its not too bad. I would deff. tell all my friends who are able to dorm, to do so, its an experience every college student should go through. :) :)

No comments: